Recipe by Crazy Fingers
This may be the best salad on the face of the earth. I can't think of one person that has tried this that hasn't loved it. Enjoy!
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, 2-3 bags ready Romaine
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 -2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces bacon, pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups garlic or 1 1⁄2 cups herbed croutons
Directions See How It's Made
- Dressing is best made the day before.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in bowl and let stand at room temperature.
- Wash and tear Romaine lettuce place in large bowl.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and set aside.
- Layer Swiss cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Bacon and Croutons.
- Put dressing on salad and toss. Serve immediately.