1/3 Photos of Ann's Crunchy Peanut Brittle
Miss Annie's Note:
This is a must at Christmas. I like it because it is crunchy and not sticky.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix and set aside the butter and soda.
- 2In a large pan, mix and boil the sugar, water,and syrup to hardball stage (254 degrees F).
- 3Add peanuts and stir constantly until mixture turns yellow (NOT AMBER) about 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and add butter mixture and vanilla.
- 5Pour onto greased cookie sheet.
- 6Pat into a thickness you like with the back of a spoon.
- 7Cool and break into pieces.
- 8Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ann's Crunchy Peanut Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.9
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 518.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 63.6 g
- Protein 14.1 g