Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my mother's recipe. It was handed down to me. It's very simple to make and it's healthy and really good.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut, cubed
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1⁄2 cup butter, stick
- 2 lbs frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- garlic salt or garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- In a large pot cook spaghetti noodle according to the package and drain water out.
- Cubed cut the chicken breasts.
- In a skillet cook chicken with butter and a dash of garlic salt or powder; cook till chicken is done.
- In a microwave in a microwaveable dish cook veggies till done and soft. Add chicken and veggies to the spaghetti noodles and stir till mixed; sprinkle parmesan cheese to taste.