Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is quick, easy and tasty. Ann (my sis) likes it because she can enjoy it and not worry about lactose. It's also good cold for a picnic.
- 1 cup dijon-style mustard
- 1 cup sour cream or 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 2 cups fine breadcrumbs (approximate)
- 3 -3 1⁄2 lbs chicken parts
- Blend mustard and sour cream thoroughly.
- Brush mixture on chicken.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Line 13"x9" pan with non-stick foil.
- Place chicken on foil.
- Bake at 425º 40-45 minutes or till chicken is cooked through.