Recipe by Kaykwilts
This deliciously rich dessert was served at a luncheon I attended last month. Of course I had to have the recipe and Ann graciously gave it to those who asked.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 16 ounces whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- For the crust mix graham crackers, oleo, powered sugar and pecans. Pour in a 9x13 (or slightly smaller) pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and lemon juice. Beat with mixer until mixed thoroughly. Pour over crust and bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool and pour blueberry pie filling over this. Let chill and then cover with cool whip topping.