Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty cheese ball. Posted in reply to a request.
- 3 -5 ounces blue cheese or 3 -5 ounces Roquefort cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped or
- 2 -3 jalapenos, fresh,minced
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Blend cheeses.
- Stir in garlic salt, green pepper and pimientos.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
- Shape into a ball and roll in nuts.
- Chill again until serving time.