Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Cappuccino Espresso the Book of Beverages by Christie and Thomas Katona.
- 1 ounce raspberry flavored syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce almond syrup or 1⁄2 ounce amaretto syrup
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup, fudge
- espresso, 2 shots
- half-and-half, steamed and foamed
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder, for garnish
- In a 12-ounce cup, combine syrups and espresso.
- Fill cup with steamed half-and-half and top with foamed half-and-half.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa.
Raspberry in coffee is one of my favorites, and the addition of the chocolate and almond makes this special! I used fat-free half and half and sugar-free syrups. Very rich and "sinful".
This is s a nice different tasting kind of coffee but is quite sweet even though I used a couple of drops of almond essence in place of syrup so I would cut down the syrup amounts if making again. Thanks Lazyme!