Recipe by lazyme
From the Cappuccino Espresso the Book of Beverages by Christie and Thomas Katona.
Top Review by Outta Here
Raspberry in coffee is one of my favorites, and the addition of the chocolate and almond makes this special! I used fat-free half and half and sugar-free syrups. Very rich and "sinful".
- 1 ounce raspberry flavored syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce almond syrup or 1⁄2 ounce amaretto syrup
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup, fudge
- espresso, 2 shots
- half-and-half, steamed and foamed
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder, for garnish