Recipe by Mirj
This can be made with leftover turkey, or with a prepared turkey breast. Very addictive, even if you overdosed on the bird the day before.
Top Review by Gingerbear
This was great. I had some leftover smoked turkey and I used that and I did add a little onion since we love onion but this recipe was so good! We loved the combination and the sweetness to this wonderful salad. I think I am going to start making all of my sandwich salads like this. So yummy! Thank you for posting it.
- 6 eggs
- 6 cups cooked turkey meat
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sweet gherkins, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) jarprepared sandwich and salad sauce
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the eggs, turkey, pickles, prepared sandwich and salad sauce and mayonnaise.
- Chill in the refrigerator approximately 3 hours before serving.