1/3 Photos of Annie's "the Deli is Closed and I Need It!" Sandwich
My favorite sandwich from local deli - so simple and so satisfying! The first time I tried this, I knew I was hooked! I would go to the deli 3-4 times a week to get a fix. But, the more I needed a sandwich, the more I began to realize that my deli had strange hours and I began to go through withdrawl... Now I buy the cheese from the deli and do the rest at home, any time I want! ;) (I've also tried this "panini-style" on my George Foreman grill)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cheese, then tomato slices on top of the first piece of bread.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Spread alfalfa over tomatoes.
- 4Place second piece of bread on top and enjoy!
- 5Another idea: Add thinly sliced cucumbers for some extra crunch!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Annie's "the Deli is Closed and I Need It!" Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.2
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 792.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 21.5 g