Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my creation, done in my favourite spices. Best with Ciabatta bread.
- 1 lb minced topside beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 chopped firebird chilies (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chile, flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 onion scallions, finely chopped
- Mix everything together, and chill for 30 minutes. Divide into 4 to 6 generous size patties and cook them on the grill.
- Serve on a bun with lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise.