Prep 3 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing salad...the carrots give it a crunch and I'm asked for the recipe every time I bring it.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) carton whipped topping
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
- Add cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Let set in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Whip together the pineapple, carrots and whipped topping.
- Fold into the first mixture and let set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
I'll be trying this again - for some reason it never really seemed to firm up quite like I expected it to. It was very good though, and went over well with my guests. BDavis - Hudson, FL