1/2 Photos of Annie's Melt-In-Your-Mouth Mahi (Fish)
Chef Annie's Note:
This was the recipe I created the very first time I cooked fish. Very simple but delicious. So far this recipe has converted three non-fish eaters to eat fish! Use any flaky white fish or even chicken and serve with couscous and fresh veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Whisk together olive oil and lemon juice in bowl big enough to dip fish into.
- 3Mix breadcrumbs, parmesan, dill, rosemary and salt and pepper in another bowl of similar size.
- 4Dip each filet in olive oil mixture, then coat with breadcrumb mixture and place in 9x13 inch glass dish.
- 5Top each filet with 2-3 dollops butter.
- 6Bake for about 15 min or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Annie's Melt-In-Your-Mouth Mahi (Fish)
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.3
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 291.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: