Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great mix and the horseradish gives it just the right "kick".
- 2 (32 ounce) cans tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 3 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 5 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Mix in order given.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add 1 1/2 shots vodka and fill with Bloody Mary mix.
- Garnish with a dill pickle spear, celery, cucumber wheel, carrot, or veggies of your choice.
- Keep refrigerated.
This mix was just too salty for me. If I make it again, I will halve the salt.
The only way I altered this recipe was to fudge on the measurement due to having more tomato juice than called for, and because I love it spicy. These were wonderful, and very much like the ones at my favorite restaurant! Highly recommended!
Cut the recipe in half except horseradish and used Siracha. 2nd best mix that I have ever had. Will include in my drink book of recipes !