Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great mix and the horseradish gives it just the right "kick".
Make and share this Annie's Bloody Mary Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (32 ounce) cans tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 3 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 5 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Mix in order given.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add 1 1/2 shots vodka and fill with Bloody Mary mix.
- Garnish with a dill pickle spear, celery, cucumber wheel, carrot, or veggies of your choice.
- Keep refrigerated.
This mix was just too salty for me. If I make it again, I will halve the salt.
The only way I altered this recipe was to fudge on the measurement due to having more tomato juice than called for, and because I love it spicy. These were wonderful, and very much like the ones at my favorite restaurant! Highly recommended!