This recipe actually belongs to a wonderful woman named Annice Grinberg. We met on a cooking list about 10 years ago, and I've admired her recipes on the Internet for years. I actually had a chance to meet her a few years ago, and we discovered that I went to high school with her daughter. Any recipe that has Annice's name on it is a winner, like this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the potatoes in the water til tender.
- 2Drain and mash the potatoes.
- 3In a separate pan, saute the onions and mushrooms in oil over medium-high heat for three minutes.
- 4In a large bowl, mix mashed potatoes, sauteed onions and mushrooms, seasonings and matzo meal together.
- 5Form 10 croquettes.
- 6Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over med-high heat and fry croquettes for 8 minutes on each side.
- 7Serving size is 2 croquettes per person.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Annice's Potato and Mushroom Croquettes for Passover
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g