Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
M-I-C, K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E! Why? Because we love you!
Make and share this Annette Funicello's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil margarine, softened (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 cup Skippy creamy peanut butter (or Trader Joe's Almond Butter) or 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter (or Trader Joe's Almond Butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- In small bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In large bowl with mixer at low speed beat together margarine, peanut butter, eggs, water, and vanilla just until blended.
- Add flour mixture, beat until blended.
- Increase speed to medium; beat 2 minutes.
- Optional: stir chocolate pieces into batter.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten slightly with floured bottom of glass.
- Bake in 375 F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Store in tightly covered container.