M-I-C, K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E! Why? Because we love you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup corn oil margarine, softened (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup Skippy creamy peanut butter (or Trader Joe's Almond Butter) or 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter (or Trader Joe's Almond Butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1In small bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- 2In large bowl with mixer at low speed beat together margarine, peanut butter, eggs, water, and vanilla just until blended.
- 3Add flour mixture, beat until blended.
- 4Increase speed to medium; beat 2 minutes.
- 5Optional: stir chocolate pieces into batter.
- 6Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Flatten slightly with floured bottom of glass.
- 8Bake in 375 F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Cool on wire rack.
- 10Store in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Annette Funicello's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (872 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1137.5
- Calories from Fat 504
- Total Fat 56.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 1004.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 71.2 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
corn oil margarine