Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My mother made this when we were growing up and I always requested it for my birthday dinner. The chicken comes out so tender and juicy - yum. The sauce is wonderful over rice, but would be good over mashed potatoes or egg noodles. Thanks, Mom!!
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 283.49 g can sliced mushrooms, with juice
- 118.29 ml dry sherry or 118.29 ml cream sherry
- 680.38 g chicken parts (you can pretty much use what you like, we like legs and breasts, but anything will work)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Plake chicken in a dutch oven.
- Mix other ingrededients together in a medium bowl.
- Pour mixture over chicken parts.
- Bake, covered, for 1 1/2 hours.