1/1 Photo of Anne's Colourful Pasta Salad
As the title indicates, I got this recipe from a good friend of mine, Anne. It is very quick and easy to make and really tasty, too. It's great for potlucks or brunch buffets (the recipe can be multiplied easily). I know there are many pasta salads on zaar already, but I think this one is just a little different. I hope you enjoy! Note: 250 g = 9oz; 200 g = 7oz
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g pasta (such as spiral shaped ones, rigatoni or other short varieties)
- 200 g peas (either frozen and prepared or canned)
- 200 g carrots, chopped
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3 gherkins, diced
For the sauce
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions. Make sure to splash it with cold water after draining it, so that the cooking process stops and your pasta wont get soggy.
- 2To make the salad:.
- 3Combine all the veggies and mix with the pasta in a big serving bowl.
- 4For the dressing:.
- 5Mix all ingredients and stir until well blended. Season to taste.
- 6Pour over pasta and veggies and toss to coat.
- 7Allow flavours to blend some hours prior to serving (you dont have to do this, but it intenisfies the flavours).
- 8Serve sprinkeld with some fresh herbs and some nice crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anne's Colourful Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 960.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 19.5 g