I've been trying to find the perfect meat replacement. Unsuccessful, I decided to give it a go. As I am more than pleased with the results, I thought that it would be great to share this with you. (NOTE: This recipe may not be used for profit.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree the black beans and egg in a food processor.
- 2Microwave red pepper and water for 15 seconds.
- 3Remove red pepper from microwave and add parsley to hydrate.
- 4Transfer puree to a bowl. Add red pepper and parsley mixture.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and combine well.
- 6Form into patties and fry in oil.
- 7NOTE: Patties stick to the hands, but not to plastic gloves.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anne-Marie's Black Bean 'burger' Patty
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.8
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 824.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.3 g