Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is my meatless version of the original recipe
Make and share this Anne Fischer's Crock-Pot Stuffed Peppers (Meatless Version) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 lb) bag Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 yellow bell peppers
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Clean peppers, cut off the tops and dig out the gross stuff inside. Set aside.
- Combine Crumbles, rice, salt, pepper, and 1/2 C of the water.
- Scoop the mixture into the peppers. Put peppers in the crock pot.
- Mix soup, Worcestershire, and the other 1/2 C of the water. Pour over peppers.
- Cover and set crock pot on low. Cook for 6-7 hours.