7 hrs 15 mins
This recipe is courtesy of actress Jenna Fischer (Pam on The Office) This is her mother's recipe, and it was published in Self Magazine. This is the original recipe, but I've also published my vegetarian version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice according to package directions.
- 2Clean peppers, and cut off the tops and dig out the gross stuff inside. (The original recipe actually says that!) Set aside.
- 3Combine turkey, rice, salt, pepper and 1/2 C of the water.
- 4Scoop the mixture into the peppers, and place peppers into the crock pot.
- 5Mix soup, Worcestershire, and the other 1/2 C of water. Pour over peppers.
- 6Cover and set crock pot on low. Cook for 6-7 hours.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anne Fischer's Crock-Pot Stuffed Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 1145.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 23.7 g