Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
This recipe comes from Byrn's cook "What Can I Bring?" She says it is a delicious meal, fit for company; so I am saving it here for future reference.
Top Review by Truffle Lady46
I wanted to try a new recipe for Tenderloin in the oven. Gave this recipe a try and followed the recipe as is. Turned out very good and tender. I would make again. I am going to make this recipe with chicken thighs. Will pour all the sauce over the chicken and baste during cooking. Should be yummy.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons butter (1/4 stick)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (4 -5 lb) pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rack in center of oven. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place honey, ketchup, butter, brown sugar, lemon juice and garlic powder in a small saucepan. Simmer about 5 minutes. Keep heat LOW. Remove from heat.
- Rinse pork and dry with paper towels. Place in a large roasting pan or 2 9x13 glass dishes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and additional garlic powder. Generously brush tops of meat with mustard.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes and then brush with honey glaze. Continue baking 2 hours, brushing every 15 minutes.
- Let meat rest 20 minutes before serving.