My sister's homage to all things yummy and good - chocolate, condensed milk and biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over a low heat, add condensed milk.
- 2Crush wine biscuits by putting them inside a plastic kitchen bag and rolling them with a rolling pin until resembling large breadcrumbs.
- 3Pour butter mixture over biscuits, and mix in cocoa, sultanas and coconut.
- 4Press into a slice tin then ice.
- 5To make chocolate icing, mix icing sugar, second measure of cocoa powder, second measure of butter and water together - butter and water amounts vary according to personal taste. Too much water and the icing won't set well.
- 6Slice when cool, and store in fridge. Also freezes well.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anna's Uncooked Fudge Slice
Serving Size: 1 (855 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 57.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: