Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My sister's homage to all things yummy and good - chocolate, condensed milk and biscuits.
Make and share this Anna's Uncooked Fudge Slice recipe from Food.com.
- 125 g butter
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk (1/2 tin)
- 250 g wine biscuits (1 packet)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup sultana
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 75 -100 g melted butter
- 2 -4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt butter over a low heat, add condensed milk.
- Crush wine biscuits by putting them inside a plastic kitchen bag and rolling them with a rolling pin until resembling large breadcrumbs.
- Pour butter mixture over biscuits, and mix in cocoa, sultanas and coconut.
- Press into a slice tin then ice.
- To make chocolate icing, mix icing sugar, second measure of cocoa powder, second measure of butter and water together - butter and water amounts vary according to personal taste. Too much water and the icing won't set well.
- Slice when cool, and store in fridge. Also freezes well.