Recipe by edlos1
These meatballs always turn out to be delicious! The oatmeal is a trick that helps them to stay moist and not become dry, and they have a really nice flavor. You can always use fresh onion instead of the onion powder. Don't want to make meatballs? You can also use this meat mixture to make meat loaf- just form it into a loaf shape instead.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 -2 egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons adobo seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mccormick Montreal chicken seasoning (optional)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons italian seasoning (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine meat with seasonings, eggs, oats, bread crumbs, and cheese. Roll meat mixture into the sized meat balls you desire. Place on a foil lined cookie sheet and bake for about 20-25 min., or until meatballs are browned and cooked through.