From Canadian chef Anna Olson. Posted for ZWT4.
Make and share this Anna's Blueberry Mini Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C) and grease or line a 36 cup mini muffin tin with paper liners. You may use a regular 12 hole muffin tin as well.
- Whisk oil, honey, eggs, yogurt and orange zest to blend.
- Stir together wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in another bowl.
- Add flour mixture to yogurt mixture and stir just until blended. Add blueberries and spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until muffins spring back when touched.
- Muffins will keep 2 days in an airtight container, or can be frozen.