Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
What could be faster than this recipe for crab on English Muffins! They can be made ahead and frozen. Just take one out of the freezer,or any number out, and broil
- 6 English muffins
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- Split English Muffins in half.
- In a medium bowl, mix together butter, cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and Old Bay Seasoning.
- CAREFULLY add crab meat, being careful not to break it up to much.
- Spread crab mixture on muffins.
- Place muffin halves on cookie sheets and freeze.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and cut into quarters.
- Place under broiler until bubbly and lightly browned on top.
Perfect, and I add a bit of Cheddar on top as well. YUMMY!