- 6 English muffins
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
Directions See How It's Made
- Split English Muffins in half.
- In a medium bowl, mix together butter, cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and Old Bay Seasoning.
- CAREFULLY add crab meat, being careful not to break it up to much.
- Spread crab mixture on muffins.
- Place muffin halves on cookie sheets and freeze.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and cut into quarters.
- Place under broiler until bubbly and lightly browned on top.