Recipe by Annacia
Diabetic friendly and pretty darned good too. *EDIT*: For some reason that I can't fathom the weight of the package in Canada is 42g but in the States it's 28g's and they seem to work exactly the same.
Top Review by Original01
I didn't have any butterscotch pudding on hand, so I improvised with banana cream. I also subbed the crunchy/ original peanut butter with Kraft peanut butter with cranberries, then added some chopped walnuts for crunch and texture..Voila! It took on a whole new identity! Thank you for the inspiration :)
- 1 (42 g) packagejello sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- cocoa (optional)
- chopped dry roasted peanuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the peanut butter in a bowl.
- Using a whisk, mix 2/3 cup of the milk with the peanut butter and whisk till almost smooth, tiny peanut butter chunks are desirable.
- Mix in the remaining milk.
- Add the dry pudding mix and using the whisk blend well.
- Let stand till firm.
- Top servings with cocoa and/or chopped peanuts.