Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A friend's mom gave me this recipe on the 4th of July. It was yummy! It almost has a sweet and sour flavor from the sugar and the vinegar. A nice change from plain old mayo. I think some cooked chicken could be added for a meal salad. Any kind of pasta could be used as well. Annabelle used tri-color rotini pasta at the picnic.
- 3 cups cooked macaroni or 3 cups rotini pasta
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 large cucumbers, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Drain cooked pasta and cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Add any more salt, pepper, sugar and/or mayo to your liking.
- Store in refridgerator, stir again before serving.