- 8 large eggs, hard cooked
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained and chopped
- salt and pepper
- capers, and
- chives, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel eggs and cut in half.
- Scoop out cooked yolks and press them through a strainer.
- Blend with mayonnaise, mustard, chives and chopped capers and season to taste.
- Place egg filling in a piping bag and pipe back into egg whites.
- Garnish with a caper and a sprig of chive.
- Wrap and chill until ready to serve.