Recipe by Canadian chef Anna Olson. Posted for ZWT4.
Make and share this Anna Olson's Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Peel eggs and cut in half.
- Scoop out cooked yolks and press them through a strainer.
- Blend with mayonnaise, mustard, chives and chopped capers and season to taste.
- Place egg filling in a piping bag and pipe back into egg whites.
- Garnish with a caper and a sprig of chive.
- Wrap and chill until ready to serve.
Hubby and I enjoyed these tasty eggs...we liked the addition of the capers...I didn't press the yolks nor used a pipping bag (I need to ask Santa for one)...nice change...:)
Really tasty! My 4 yr old twins didn't LOVE the mustard taste so next time will make a small adjustment but the adults loved them. Really liked the capers and chives!!
fantastic, husband wants me to make egg salad sandwiches this way now. will try and let you know