Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A tasty oven chicken recipe, that is easy to prepare and a hit with company
Make and share this Anna Marie's Sesame Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup butter
- Dip chicken pieces into the slightly beaten eggs, mixed with milk.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, paprika, pepper, nuts and sesame seeds
- Dredge chicken pieces into above mixture.
- Melt butter in shallow baking pan.
- Put coated chicken pieces in pan, turnng to butter on both sides.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, turning over and baking for another 30 minutes or until tender.