Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
found on facebook, want to try
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 354.88 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 14.79 ml light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 1064.65 ml old fashioned oats
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 170.09 g chocolate chips
- 158.51 ml M&M'
- Heat oven to 325°.
- In a large bowl, cream sugars, butter, peanut butter and corn syrup on high speed until well combined.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats and baking soda.
- Stir into peanut butter mixture until combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Using a standard-size ice cream scoop, drop dough onto baking sheets (about 9 per sheet).
- Bake at 325° for 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes, then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
These are so good! I used a 1.75" portion scoop and baked at 350 for 10 min. It made 48 cookies. These are actually better the 2nd day. Great if you're looking for a gluten free cookie option and you can eat oats and peanut butter. A very tasty soft chewy cookie. Yum.