Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
found on facebook, want to try
Make and share this Ann Romney's M&M's Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325°.
- In a large bowl, cream sugars, butter, peanut butter and corn syrup on high speed until well combined.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats and baking soda.
- Stir into peanut butter mixture until combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Using a standard-size ice cream scoop, drop dough onto baking sheets (about 9 per sheet).
- Bake at 325° for 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes, then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
These are so good! I used a 1.75" portion scoop and baked at 350 for 10 min. It made 48 cookies. These are actually better the 2nd day. Great if you're looking for a gluten free cookie option and you can eat oats and peanut butter. A very tasty soft chewy cookie. Yum.