Recipe by Laureen J
This is from my good friend Anita - it has a great mixture of yummies and makes an all in one meal.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Baby Spinach or 1 (16 ounce) bag iceberg lettuce
- 1 purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, pitted
- 1 (4 ounce) package pine nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) bag bow tie pasta, cooked and tossed in salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup craisins
- 2 lbs salmon (basa or talipia) (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlepaul newman parmesan salad dressing (or olive oil and balsamic vinegar or olive oil and lemon)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake ahead with cajun seasoning (or old bay, etc.). Something with a little bite works well in this salad.
- Bowtie Pasta:.
- Cook per package instructions and toss with some dressing to coat.
- Tear or cut the lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Add onion, black olives, feta cheese, pine nuts, craisons and bowtie pasta.
- Add dressing to coat - fresh washed hands works best.
- Put into individual bowls.
- Add broken pieces of fish on top.
- Ingredients can be prepped ahead, however put it together when ready to serve.