Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my moms recipe and our family's favorite!!!
- 5 lbs potatoes, peeled, boiled
- 1 dozen egg, hard boiled, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lawry's garlic salt, to taste
- 8 ounces green olives, chopped in half
- 2 -3 cups mayonnaise, Kraft Real (to taste)
- Boil eggs put eggs in cold water and bring to a boil- once the pot comes to a good boil, turn off heat and leave the pot on the burner - put a lid on pot after you turn off fire. Let the pot sit on the burner for 20 minutes and then the eggs should be done.
- Cut cooled potatoes in a big bowl, add the chopped hard boiled eggs, your cut up olives, garlic salt to taste and 2-3 cups of Kraft real mayonnaise, Mix well.
- Serve immediately or cover and keep in refrigerator until ready.
This is a winner! I love the extra flavor that the green olives adds to this salad. I also like the fact that there is no mustard in this one. Very Tasty!! Thanks for sharing.