Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my mom's recipe and personally I think its the best!
- 6 -8 chicken breasts (I use boneless)
- 1 cup lemon juice (Real Lemon)
- 1⁄4 cup butter (real butter)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Put all in crock pot and cook on low all day long (8-10 hours) or high (5-6 hours).
- You can also cook this in the oven on 350° for about and hour or maybe a little more--just check for doneness.
- The lemon sauce is good on mashed potatoes and rice!
Excellent!!!! I love lemon's so of course this is a favorite for me!! I used chicken thighs, personal preference, more moist. I served this with linguine and just spooned some of the sauce over the pasta. Thanks for a great, easy recipe.
Tried it and was terrific. Everyone loved it, including the kids. I put a little of the lemon juice broth on mashed potatoes and they were yum!! Great new way to make Chicken. I will be making often. Thank you!