Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Another "impossible" pie made with Bisquick. No crust - just mix and bake. From Robin Miller's friend, Anita, and "Robin to the Rescue."
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- confectioners' sugar (to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Combine the sugar, buttermilk, Bisquick, melted butter, vanilla, and eggs in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pie plate and bake until browned and still a little jiggly (the pie will set as it cooks), 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing into wedges. Sprinkle with a little confectioner's sugar.