Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A from scratch homemade ranch recipe. SO YUMMY!
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise (light is ok)
- 177.44 ml sour cream (light is ok)
- 22.18 ml white vinegar
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml garlic powder or 1 clove pressed garlic
- 7.39 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml cumin (optional)
- Stir all together until smooth.
- If you want dip, leave as is, if you want dressing add 1 tbs milk or buttermilk at a time until you reach the desired consistency (aprox 2 tbs is how I like it).
- As the flavors blend, it gets better.
This was a very nice ranch dressing! I did add the optional cumin and enjoyed this combination of herbs and spices. I added the 2 tbsp of buttermilk as you suggested and it made a really smooth and creamy dressing that we enjoyed very much.