Recipe by WonderMima
A from scratch homemade ranch recipe. SO YUMMY!
Top Review by loof
This was a very nice ranch dressing! I did add the optional cumin and enjoyed this combination of herbs and spices. I added the 2 tbsp of buttermilk as you suggested and it made a really smooth and creamy dressing that we enjoyed very much.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (light is ok)
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream (light is ok)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove pressed garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin (optional)