Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
The green olives make this salad special. Olives are salty, so be careful about the amount of salt you add.
- 5 lbs potatoes, peeled boiled
- 1 dozen egg, hardboiled sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt, to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) jar green olives, drained, sliced
- 2 -3 cups mayonnaise, Kraft Real Mayonnaise (to taste)
- Boil potatoes in jacket and set aside to cool -- when cooled, peel skins off and chop in a big bowl.
- Boil Eggs - put eggs in cold water and bring pot to a boil - once the pot comes to a good boil, turn off heat and leave the pot on the burner - put a lid on pot after you turn off fire. Let the pot side on the burner for 20 minutes and the eggs should be done just right. Add ice cubes to water. This will allow you to peel shells from eggs easily, without sticking.
- Cut up cooled potatoes in a big bowl, add the chopped hardboiled eggs, sliced olives, garlic salt to taste and 2-3 cups of Kraft real mayonnaise (to taste).
- Mix Well -- serve immediately or cover and keep in refrigerator until ready to eat.