- 4 large potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 3 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 16 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash the potatoes after they have been boiled.
- Add green chillies, salt, red chilli powder and corriander leaves.
- Knead well with your fingers.
- Cut the ends of 16 bread slices.
- Put a layer of the prepared mixture on one slice, then cover with another slice.
- Likewise do for all the remaining slices.
- Now pour 2 tsps. oil on a tawa.
- Put the sandwich on it and toast on both sides.
- Press with the back of a long spoon when toasting.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.