Recipe by marycate
This literally means Anise Cookies, yet this recipe that I have doesn't actually have anise in it. I'm sure you could add some to it if you want. Another recipe from the Mennonite cookbook.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add sugar gradually, beating constantly. Continue to beat for 30 minutes.
- Add flour (and anise if using) and beat 3 more minutes.
- Drop by teaspoonful on greased and floured cookie sheet.
- Form into perfect rounds and let stand overnight, or at least 8 hours.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes. Cookies will be a very light creamy yellow.
- Let cool completely.
- Store in air tight jar.
- Just guessing on the servings.