1/1 Photo of Aniseed Chicken
* Pamela *'s Note:
Dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat cooking oil in wok or large frying pan on medium-high. Cook chicken, in 2 batches, for about 3 minutes per side until lightly browned. Remove from wok.
- 2Add garlic and ginger to same wok. Heat and stir for about 1 minute.
- 3Add next 6 ingredients. Bring to a boil on high. Reduce heat and then add chicken. Cover and Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until chicken is no longer pink inside. Remove and discard star anise.
- 4Stir water into cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Stir into chicken mixture. Heat and stir for 1 to 2 minutes until sauce is boiling and thickened.
- 5Serve over your favourite rice.
- 6This recipe also freezes very well. Freeze it with your favourite fried rice for an asian microwave tv dinner, or use leftovers in your favourite egg roll recipe!
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aniseed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 922.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: