1/1 Photo of Anise Coffee and Ice Cream
Iceberg-like pieces of ice cream melt quickly to mellow steaming-hot coffee. Mimic the idea for kids by using hot chocolate instead of coffee. This is for those who enjoy the flavor of anise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure coffee and anise seeds into a filter-lined coffeemaker basket.
- 2Pour water into water compartment.
- 3Place pot on heating element; let water drip through basket into pot.
- 4Meanwhile, carefully cut ice cream from package and cut into 8 long pieces.
- 5Place ice cream into cups.
- 6Pour about 1/4 cup of coffee around ice cream.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anise Coffee and Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.5
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 29.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: