1/6 Photos of Anise Balls
1 hr 15 mins
I got this cookie recipe from a good friend. It's important to use anise oil, not anise extract.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together Crisco, sugar, eggs and anise oil.
- 2Add flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- 3Refrigerate 1 hour. (Dough will be very soft).
- 4Drop by small spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 6I like to frost them with a French vanilla or buttercream frosting. If I am using frosting from a can, I frost them when ready to eat. At Christmas, I use red or green frosting.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anise Balls
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 20.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: