1/3 Photos of Anise Almond Loaf (Bread Machine)
3 hrs 15 mins
I much prefer to use my machine to do the mixing and kneading and then remove the dough to finish in the oven. This is a very tasty loaf and makes lovely toast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bread machine pan, place first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- 2Select basic bread setting.
- 3Choose light crust color and loaf size if available.
- 4Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- 5Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add almonds.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anise Almond Loaf (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.0
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 113.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g