Recipe by COOKGIRl
From familyfun.com. Use whole wheat tortillas for even more nutritional benefit. Also, use other shapes for themed occasions: summer (butterfly, flower, sun), beach: (flips flops, surfboard, palm tree), etc. I omitted the salt from the original recipe.
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (white flour okay!)
- vegetables, spray (I used a mister)
- cinnamon (optional)
- taco seasoning, etc. (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Use animal-shaped cookie cutters (or other shapes of your choice) to cut shapes from the tortillas.
- PREHEAT oven to 350º.
- Arrange the animals on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Lightly coat them with cooking spray and if you want, sprinkle with cinnamon or other salt free seasoning of your choice.
- Bake for approximately 7 minutes or until crispy and slightly browned.
- Suggestion: Take your chips for a dip in salsa or guacamole.
- Yield is estimated.