Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chocolatey cookies in the shape of paw prints. Great for a theme party or just for the fun of it! Taken from howstuffworks.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- peanut butter chips (regular and mini)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Combine dough and cocoa in large bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- For each cookie, shape dough into 1 (1-inch) ball and 4 (1/4-inch) balls.
- Place large ball on prepared cookie sheet; place smaller balls on one side of large ball.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until cookies are set and no longer shiny.
- Remove from oven; immediately place regular-sized peanut butter chip on first "toe" and place mini peanut butter chips on remaining "toes" of each cookie.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.