Recipe by Tish
I ran across this in my usual e-search for something interesting to a 6 year old picky eater. I don't think this will be a problem...and since I have animal crackers around I thought I'd take this on. Enjoy
- 1⁄2 gallon rocky road ice cream
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1⁄4 cup hot fudge, warmed
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package animal crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Place individual scoops of ice cream into the pie crust, forming a mountain of ice cream (with the center scoop as the highest point).
- Drizzle the"mountain" with hot fudge sauce and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Place animal crackers on top of each scoop and serve immediately.
- If not planning to.
- serve right away, then place the ice cream scoops into the crust, cover loosely, and store in the freezer.
- Just before serving, drizzle with hot fudge sauce, sprinkle with walnuts, and place the animal crackers on each scoop.
- This is really cute!